There is no denial that BlueStacks is one of the best Android emulators that you can download on the internet. It has an interface similar to an actual Android; so users, won’t have difficulties in navigating through the application. The good thing about this is that you may use you mouse and keyboard to control your virtual device. Thus, if you want to play a mobile game on your PC, you can easily do so with Bluestacks. However, there are certain issues which, although not a major problem, might annoy you. So, to resolve such, we have provided you with this simple solution.
Different Ways to Speed Up BlueStacks
If you have been using BlueStacks for PC, you might notice how slow the application is. To help you out a little, try the workaround listed below.
Clear Unwanted Files
Did you know that everytime you run a software or program, it leaves unwanted files on your system? This occupies a space on your computer and in turn, slows down its performance. So, to clear junk files, follow these steps.
1. Open Start menu on your PC and type “Run.” ( on Windows 8 and above, right-click start menu and click “Run”).
2. Click on such and enter “temp” on the command box.
3. Upon pressing the “Enter” button, your computer will show up all the temporary files it accumulated.
4. From here, delete such files and restart your system.
Set BlueStacks Priority
Another thing that you can do is to change your BlueStacks from low to high priority. Since the computer assigns resources based on the priority. Here’s how to set your program to high priority.
- First, open BlueStacks on your PC.
- Now, run Task Manager using the shortcut Ctrl + Alt + Esc.
- Proceed to Process and select BlueStacks from the list.
- Finally, tap on Change Priority > High Priority.
And these are just some of the various ways in which you can speed up your application.
The Dialogue Projects has a lot of other topics to offer, all you will find all of them on our homepage